Terms & Conditions
- We are Sako6, our office address is GMK Ltd, Bear House, Concorde Way, Fareham, PO15 5RL. GMK Ltd is a registered company in England (1026777).
- The website is www.sako6.co.uk/www.sako6.com. Our electronic mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Our phone number is 01489 579 999. Our fax number is 01489 579 950.
- Your status and account responsibilities
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, should you choose to activate one with Sako6.
- You agree to be responsible for all activity that takes place under your account, which is why you must be vigilante when it comes to protecting your password and unauthorised access to your computer.
- You must contact us immediately if you feel that you have any reason to believe that your accounts security may have been compromised, or if you feel that your account has been used in an unauthorised manner.
- If you choose to register an account with Sako6, you must ensure all details are complete and correct, and inform us immediately of any mistakes or changes to be made.
- Feedback and complaints
- We welcome any comments about our service, whether they are positive or negative.
- If you have reason to complain about our service, please either email, call or write to the GMK office. All of our contact details can be found on the 'contact us' page.
- We aim to respond to complaints within three (3) working days. Our response will be either a course of action to resolve the complaint, or a timescale for resolution.
- Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
- We reserve the right to revise and amend our website, policies, and these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. These changes may be to reflect changes in market conditions, changes in technology, changes in relevant laws and changes in our systems capabilities. Your usage of the website will be subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions in force at that time, unless these conditions are required to change by law or government authority.
- Use of Images & linking policy
- You are not authorised to use images on this site for any purpose except for one off personal use.
- Our status on any downloaded or printed image must always be acknowledged.
- You may link to this website without permission. However, if you do decide to link to us, you agree that you will indemnify us in full if any action is taken against us by any third party, or even by you, by virtue of the link you have created.
- Electronic communications
Disclaimer and waiver
- If you contact us via e-mail, it is deemed that you are communicating with us electronically. In this instance, you are consenting for us to contact you electronically. These communications will be for account discussions only.
- If you breach our terms and conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts or remove or edit content at our discretion.
- We are not liable for contents on third party websites that we link to this site.